I’ve been invited to speak at a Sales Institute breakfast briefing on Wednesday 17th February entitled Making e-Business Part of Your Sales Strategy. I will be giving a presentation which will be followed by a panel discussion with Shenda Loughnane of ICAN (updated) and Michael Veale of Buy4Now.
The idea behind the event is to share and discuss insights into what traditional bricks and mortar businesses need to do in order to develop successful web strategies. I’m working on my slide pack and these are the key things that I think businesses need to consider:
- New marketplace dynamics
- Distribution / channel strategies
- Customers behaviours and expectations online
- Online pricing strategies
- The process is the product
- Customer ratings and reviews
- Email marketing
- Online advertising
- Search marketing
- New dynamics in display advertising
- Integration with offline media
- Social media
Any obvious omissions?
I believe that there are still a small number of tickets available for this event. You can book your tickets directly from the Sales Institute website.